THERE IS A NEW REGISTRATION/APPLICATION PROCESS FOR THE DISCIPLESHIP 19:11 PROJECT, BEGINNING SUMMER 2017.
PLEASE SEE "REGISTER & REQUEST MORE INFO" FOR DETAILS
Discipleship Students DO NOT stay over the weekend. Each week begins on Sunday at 5pm through Friday evening at 6 pm.
Because the cost of this program is a small amount with a very high return, it is the policy of Shekinah Western Ranch Camp not to accept an applicant who is financially unable to afford this and who cannot make the full payment before the start of their session. Payment options are available.
All tuition is utilized to insure a quality program. The tuition / housing charges cover room and board, equipment, administrative and development costs, as well as all academic courses. Students are responsible for laundry, riding apparel, phone calls and transportation to and from town.
You may choose from several different payment plans to meet your individual needs. Options include one payment, four quarterly payments before the summer begins, or an initial payment with monthly payments through May.
ALL TUITION MUST BE PAID IN FULL BEFORE THE SUMMER PROGRAM BEGINS.
Requirements and Policies
The number of students accepted in the Discipleship program is 13. All students must stay the entire 3 weeks, also if you have been a previous ranch hand you still do need to apply.
1. Animals: No personal pets are permitted.
2. Clothing: Sunday attire for Sunday meetings and chapels, recreational attire appropriate for specific sports and recreation, western attire for visiting and representing Shekinah Ranch at certain functions.
3. Dating: No Dating. Students are committing solely to develop their relationship with Christ for the summer.
4. Finances: Tuition covers housing, meals, utilities, equipment, administrative costs, insurance, and development costs. Payment plans may be arranged with the finance office, and must be agreed upon in advance.
5. Internet: Computers are primarily used for study. There are two computers in the Town Hall with access to e-mail for students who do not have a laptop.
6. Housing: Living quarters are NOT coed. You will want to bring personal bedding, comforters, etc.
7. Medicines/Health Policy: Students are to supply their own medicines and bandages. The Ranch has items that can be used on an emergency basis only.
9. Vehicles: Owners of vehicles are responsible for their own insurance, care, and operation of vehicles.
Session One: June 11 - June 30
Session Two: July 16 - August 4
Session One: $750 (3 weeks)
Session Two: $750 (3 weeks)